I want to devote a blog post to my 4 child birth experiences (fully medicated in the hospital, induced without pain relief in the hospital, water birth changed at the last minute to bed birth at a birth center and my last and perfect water birth).
Breastfeeding and my amazing (and still ongoing journey).
Foster care and why my experiences mostly sucked but I'm hoping to make a difference with a kid in the future. After I've survived the teen age years with at least my older two.
How I met my goofball husband
Why I love being with my kids almost all the time and how I am shocked at odd people find that.
My desire for a cold, REAL winter. And how I may regret that wish later.
This blog is for memories as much as it is for my own thoughts. I back up my entries to save for my kids to read one day. I loved when my grandma would read me snippets of her prayer journals or other thoughts.
No comments:
Post a Comment